End-of-year interview with Laidback Luke

Laidback Luke

- What are the most interesting and significant events that took place in your life in 2011?

We definately took my Super You&Me parties to a higher level this year. We had an amazing collaboration with Cream and, apart from a great Ibiza season hosting Super You&Me at Cream Amnesia, hosting my own Super You&Me arena at Creamfields festival UK was incredible! It was the first time I got to host my own area at a festival ever. I was also very happy with my Turbulence and Natural Disaster tracks this year.


Please shed some light on your future plans for the year 2012.

I'm looking to get a bit more of radio and TV airplay for coming year. I also want to put out more tracks then I did in 2011, I need to have more of a frequent release schedule. It's going to be a Luke overload! I have my new singles ready as well. Speak Up will be ready to go with a video in Januari and the single after that is ready too! I have some great collaborations finished as well. One will be a new one with Diplo for instance.
Thanks for the support Houseplanet.DJ you've been amazing for me. Hope you had a good Christmas and wishing you a great 2012! Thank you all for your continues support and let's make some great memories for the next year!


Vía:House planet dj

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...