FMDIG0021 Pepo & Pacho I See You


 FMDIG0021
Pepo & Pacho
I See You

Selected Feedbacks:
Mark Knight (Toolroom) nice tribal beats I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Butch (bouq) mikalogic is dope thx I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 6/10
Omid 16B (SexOnWax) nice ! I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Onionz (CR2 / OM) YEAH BOYEEEEEE! full support I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Umek (1605) downloading I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Da Wiseguy lovely!!! diggin' this...thank you! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 8/10
Jim Rivers (Intec / Tronic / Systematic) Mikalogic remix working for me, thanks I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 8/10
Montero (Renaissance) Quality grooves from Mikalogic I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 7/10
Sergio Fernandez (Starlight / Hotfingers) Full Support! Thanks! :) I See You (Dimo Remix) 6/10
Hector Couto (Pura Music) mIKALOGIC REMIX IS FOR ME!! NICE ONE! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 9/10
Hermanez (Leena / Great Stuff / Viva Music) cool release, original is my fav I See You (Original Mix) 7/10
Wally Lopez Great One..thanks to all the people that collaborate in this release..Amazing!! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 10/10
Paco Osuna (Plus 8 / Minus) download thank you :) I See You (Original Mix) 9/10
Nic Fanciulli (Saved) Downloading Now I See You (Original Mix) 10/10
Filthy Rich (Spektre) (Respekt) Loving the Mikalogic remix. I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 7/10
Funkagenda (Funk Farm / Toolroom) nice vibes I See You (Original Mix) 7/10
Chris Walsh (Chicago) love this rolling bouncer.... I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Mario Ochoa (Avenue / Adverso / Hotfingers / Greatstuff) dimo rmx for me nice one! I See You (Dimo Remix) 7/10
Jerry Ropero (Vendetta / Clubland) Like it ... I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Dave Seaman (Audiotherapy) mikialogic mix is cool I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 7/10
Eric Entrena (Dirty Players) Mika logic is the one for me, thanks!! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 7/10
Anderson Noise (Radio Noise / Noise Music) very good I See You (Original Mix) 10/10
Pena (Flow Vinyl) Mikalogic for sure! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 8/10
Simone Vitulla (Go Deeva Records) the orginal mix for me.. I See You (Original Mix) 6/10
Tone Depth (Bad Pony) Original Mix for me thx I See You (Original Mix) 7/10
Alex Dolby (VIVa Music / Monique Musique) good I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 5/10
Presslaboys (Omar Neri) Original & Mikalogic Best!!! I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 9/10
Dubfire (Sci+Tec) I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 10/10
Carlos Manaca Great Tech House release ! I See You (Original Mix) 8/10
Kiko (1605 / Definitive / Greatstuff / Goodlife) dimo remix is my fav !! perfect for this summer I See You (Dimo Remix) 8/10
Alex Topspin (Vibra Mac Records) Mikalogic Remix for us! Thanks. Topspin & Dmit Kitz I See You (Mikalogic Remix) 8/10
Mihalis Safras (Material) lovely grooves I See You (Original Mix) 8/10


 info:
ESP Factomania Digital abre su perfil a productores de mas alla de las fronteras españolas. La referencia numero 21 recoge el sonido profundo y underground de la mano de dos de los mas famosos productores Bulgaros ,Pacho & Pepo ,ganadores de Best Bulgarian DJ of The Year 2010" y "Best remix of the Year 2010". Ademas del corte original , la referencia incluye dos epotentees remixes, uno del afamado productor portugues Mikalogic, quien ha labrado un excelente curriculum con sus producciones en Viva Music, Cr2, Nervine Records,..entre otros y yn segundo remix a cargo de otro prometedora promesa Bulgara Dimo. 


ENG Factomania Digital open his profile to producers beyond the spanish borders. The 21th release is a deep massive underground sound characteristic of the two most popular Bulgarian DJ and producer Pacho & Pepo bearing the title "Best Bulgarian DJ of The Year 2010" and "Best remix of the Year 2010" issue is strongly supported by two remixes one of which is well-known Portuguese producer Mikalogic who gained enormous momentum after its release on Viva Music, Cr2, Nervine Records. Second remix is the work of other talented Bulgarian producer Dimo.


listen I See You Original Mix
listen I See You Mikalogic Remix
listen I See You Dimo Remix

buy at:
buy at beatport 

Via:Factomania
http://dancinginmyhouse.over-blog.es

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...