FREE: Olav Basoski - So Much Love

FREE MP3: Olav Basoski - So Much Love
Olav just shared this track to his fans with the story behind it: "OK here's the story: a while before summer I decided I wanted to do a remake of the old Falcon & Bangalter track So much love to give. Simply because I've always thought it's one of the most brilliant samples ever. One of those you can loop into oblivion and people will still love it after 6 minutes.
I did my version, played it out a lot and reactions were pretty big everywhere so I thought maybe we should release it.
Imagine the horror when JUST when I was about to release it, Fedde announced his version on Facebook , hahaha! He did a fantastic remake obviously, so hats off to him.
It would be completely lame to go release mine now ofcourse so I'm not going to do that. I'd love for people to be able to enjoy it though, so why not give it away! So here it is, hope you like it!
"

Olav Basoski So Much Love by Olav Basoski

Vía:House Planet dj

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...