DJs react to Steve Jobs' death

DJs react to Steve Jobs' death
Steve Jobs, the mastermind behind Apple's iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac and iTunes, has died, Apple said. Jobs was 56.
"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today," read a statement by Apple's board of directors. "Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve. His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."
It's almost impossible to imagine work of modern DJs and producers without Steve's products. And that's why this sad news recieved a massive feedback among dance music community.

ATB: Rest in peace Steve Jobs... I´m not kind of a apple fan boy but to be honest I know about his achievements in the computer industry and some of his inventions was groundbreaking. I´m sure there never will be a second Steve Jobs on this planet. My heart is with his family.. he left much to early!!! I´m very sad...
Swedish House Mafia: Steve Jobs. Trying to write something that sums up what you did. And its impossible. You changed the music business. You changed the world. Inspiration is not a word that covers even 1% of what you are. We thank you so much for how much ITunes and Apple have helped us, driven us and cared about us. We salute you. Your legacy is that of kings. Love SHM & everyone at team SHM and we're pretty sure from every single fan on this page. Rest in Peace.
Steve Mac: Holy shit Steve Jobs passed away. Not the best news to wake up to. He was computer technology, Where would we be without this man ? R.I.P. One great thing to come out of today. When a good man passes, we all as humans come together and share the same feelings quite amazing .
Kim Fai: RIP Steve Jobs. If only others could think outside the box like he did. He totally changed the way I work.
Joris Voorn: I woke this morning with my iPhone alarm, checked my email on my Macbook Pro after I had reset my Apple Airport (it's an old one) while listening to music on my iPod. R.I.P. Mr. Jobs!
Joachim Garraud: I can't believe this is for real !!! No comment. i'm sad !!! Thank you for the work you make possible every day. You wrote the future !
Dennis Ferrer: We lost a visionary and 1 of the men who dramatically helped change music history and my life. I started with a Mac SE. Bless u Steve Jobs.
Sharam: I don't think I ever chocked up hearing about someone's death that I didn't personally know! #RIPSTEVEJOBS
Eric Prydz: I think I speak for all my colleges when I say: You will be missed Steve. Your products and enthusiasm changed the way we make music. <3
Carl Craig: steve jobs...i've been with you since the apple II and i'm still with ya
Christian Smith: R.I.P. steve jobs. a true innovator has left us, but his legacy will continue!
Nicky Romero: RIP Steve Jobs.. His work changed the world..
DJ Paulette: RIP SteveJobs - Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dies. His vision changed my life for the better for one. As for the world ... well... My thoughts go out to his family, loved ones and colleagues.
Paul Oakenfold: I send my deepest condolences to Steve Jobs family & employees. He was a visionary who forever changed the world. He will be dearly missed.
Tommie Sunshine: God bless you Steve Jobs. We have no idea just how much you've changed our lives. Rest in peace.
Chris Lake: RIP Steve Jobs. Thank you for your visions and actions that have benefited millions (sent from one of his products)
David Penn: I've Been using Apple all my life, never had a PC,thanks Steve Jobs for your work all this years. You made our lifes easier & better.Bless u
DJ Chus: Goodbye maestro. Steve Jobs R.I.P
Pete Tong: Sad news on the death of the incredible Steve Jobs. R.I.P
Steve Lawler: R.I.P mr Jobs... and thank you for making our world a better and more beautiful place to live in...
Oliver Huntemann: Updating iPhone and iPad on my iMac while listening to new tracks on the MacBookPro. Steve must be happy seeing this from his iCloud now...
Above & Beyond: Steve Jobs was a towering inspiration to us all personally and professionally in so many ways. May his legacy continue.
Paul van Dyk: The world has lost a visionary and creative genius. Rest in peace, Steve Jobs.
Sebastian Ingrosso: What a huge loss today. Steve Jobs changed more then a lot in this world and what he did will echo in eternity R.I.P Steve
Richie Hawtin: It's fair to say that so much of what we do wouldn't have been possible without the great man: RIP Steve Jobs 

Vía:House planet dj

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...